Not everyone loves doing laundry.
It can take a lot of time and effort, and it can feel like a thankless job. Especially the bedding.
Today, I recommend doing things in a slightly different way, which will save you lots of effort. In fact, doing the laundry may become your new favorite hobby! (or…not…)
When getting ready to wash your pillowcases, it is crucial that you remove your pillowcase inside-out, and then wash it inside out.
This is where the magic happens.
To effortlessly put your pillowcase back on, simply
- Put your hands all the way into the inside-out pillowcase. From there…
- Grab two corners of the pillow. Your hands are grabbing the pillow from inside the pillowcase. Then…
- Pull the loose ends of pillowcase up the pillow.
- Voila. Done.
This should save you from ever struggling to put a pillowcase on a pillow ever again! I’d love to know how this works for you. Drop me a line or let me know in the comments…
Want more time saving tips?
Sign up for my free resource hub, The Productivity Toolbox.
You’ll find ways to save time, get organized and get things done.
Inside The Productivity Toolbox you’ll find modules on:
- Recommended Reading (to improve your mindset)
- The Video Vault (quick video tutorials and walk-throughs of my favorite time-saving online tools)
- Create A Time Management System That Works For You (a mini-course to help you get out of your own way and take control of your time)
- Downloads, printables, and DIY checklists to help you get things DONE.